Thursday, April 19, 2012

if you want brees you need to come strong ps3

I dont wanna be rude here.. but im not goiing to take a 97 card plus coins for brees... I really want a card of equal value... gold cj, revis, id take another manning(unlikely but maybe theres brees fans out there) possible inserts.|||Got that revis sitting on the farm bro|||seahawks would love to do the trade but I will not go first with someone with 8 post... look at my post c ount|||


seahawks would love to do the trade but I will not go first with someone with 8 post... look at my post c ount


Post count isn't everything, but yes, I wouldn't go first if I were you. Someone with like 1,000 posts could be a scammer, you never know. Making posts isn't hard. Look, I just made a post! Yay!!! =P|||GOTTA START SOMEWHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment